70 Best Trust God Quotes To Boost Your Spiritual Growth
Trusting God is an essential element of our spiritual life.
To have faith and trust in God means to devote yourself completely to Him and follow His guidance, believing in His word unconditionally.
However, life often puts us through hard times where we tend to lose our faith.
That’s why I searched the web to find the best trust God quotes to strengthen your faith and make trusting Him a little easier for you, even when it seems difficult or impossible.
There are so many powerful bible quotes and bible verses about trusting in God.
Also, many famous people spoke and wrote about it.
Here are their words of wisdom and their having faith quotes!
Top 10 Trust God Quotes
1. “Let your life reflect the faith you have in God. Fear nothing and pray about everything. Be strong, trust God’s word, and trust the process.” — Germany Kent
2. “There is great value to the trials we have to endure as we learn to trust God during our times of greatest weakness.” — Gerald Flurry, John’s Gospel: The Love of God
3. “Trust is the tie that binds any and all relationships with God, our spouses, our friends, and our community. The more trust we have, the more influence we have.” — Buzz Williams
4. “We learn to trust God’s heart by interacting with Him and experiencing His character in personal ways.” — Renee Swope, Encouragement for Today
5. “The more you believe and trust God, the more limitless your possibilities become for your family, your career – for your life!” — Rick Warren
6. “God has a plan for you, and even if you cannot see where it is going, trust Him and follow where He leads you.” — Paul Chaloux
7. “When you’re really believing, when you’re in peace, you’re showing God by your actions that you trust Him.” — Joel Osteen
8. “It’s amazing what we can do if we will trust God enough to step out of our comfort zones!” — Brett Harris, Do Hard Things
9. “Every difficulty you face, in every waiting place, you’re being given a chance to trust in the things unseen and to be abundantly blessed.” — Cherie Hill, Waiting on God
10. “It is possible to do the impossible when you trust in the God of all possibilities.” — Gift Gugu Mona
Inspirational Quotes About Trusting In God
1. “You can trust God and have faith in Him to always be faithful to you.” — Adam Copenhaver, What Is Christian Marriage?
2. “But feeling hurt and pain, understanding where I live day in and day out – we tend to think that God is out of touch with these kinds of issues. Know that He is not.” — Barry D. Ham, God Understands Divorce
3. “Draw aside into the secret place no one but you and God can explore. This is a place from which all questions can be revered. Doubts and struggles are safe to open up and wrestle with in this place. Tears are welcome.” — Jenneth Graser, Look Up
4. “One day I believe we will understand, but in the meantime, we have to trust and have faith in the fact that God knows what he is going to do.” — Margaret Weston, How Do I Know God Answers Prayer?
5. “You need to learn how to RELAX and trust what God has for you.” — Stephanie Carroll, My Conversations with God Book 4
6. “Whether we’re praying for large worries like sick loved ones, financial troubles, and addictions, or we’re praying for the small, everyday worries like seatbelts that need fastening, a safe left turn in traffic, and missing keys, we can trust God in all things.” — Kim Trujillo, A Closer Talk with God
7. “We need to look out frequently over the expanse that separates God’s understanding from our own and trust Him with a whole heart… Because He said so. Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding.” — Proverbs 3: 5 Michael Garland, The Lifted Veil
8. “Don’t worry if you are already in the middle of a personal storm, it is never too late to put your trust in Jesus.” — Adam Cumpston, 30 Days to Overcoming Depression & Anxiety
9. “Pray with love and trust that God always answers prayers.” — Oliver Powell, Prayer
10. “The only way we will learn to trust God is by getting to know God. When our understanding of him is deficient, we are going to view him wrongly.” — Lydia Brownback, Trust: A Godly Woman’s Adornment
11. “Keep the right perspective: it’s all good. This boils down to trusting God.” — Joel Osteen
12. “Faith at its heart is about trust. It’s one thing to believe in God; it’s quite something else to trust him with our lives. We all want deeper relationships built on trust.” — Rick Perry
13. “Fear is the glue that keeps you stuck. Faith is the solvent that sets you free.” ― Shannon L. Alder
14. “Since God is powerful and loving, trust him. Rely on him for your purpose in life.” — Les Bridgeman, Genesis 1-3: Bible Study Lessons
15. “The goal is to trust God while attempting to do his will. Then he will work in you in ways you could never have imagined.” — Daniel Colston, Jesus Without Lines
16. “You must also keep your faith in God to guide you forward if the way is not clear. Whether the journey is long or short, He will help you as long as you place your trust in Him.” — Christina Baker Kline
17. “Keep trusting God. He will lead you in every step of the journey.” — Lailah Gifty Akita
18. “Faith is taking the first step even when you don’t see the whole staircase.” ― Martin Luther King, Jr
19. “Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God.” — Corrie Ten Boom
20. “There is an antidote to our fears – trust. If we trust God more, we can fear less. What a comforting promise.” — Max Lucado, Imagine Your Life Without Fear
Positive Trust God Quotes
1. “Let’s show our family and friends what faith is. Let’s teach them how to trust God and believe His word.” — Lynn R. Davis, I Am Positive
2. “God’s grace is sufficient for those that believe and trust in Him until the end.” — E’yen A Gardner, Chosen One
3. “Our trust protects us from becoming helpless victims of circumstance. Through faith, we see God’s faithfulness.” — Gaylyn Williams, Gratitude Encourages Joy
4. “God brought people into my life when I needed them. As long as I cast my cares upon Him and trust Him, everything will turn out all right.” — Jason Ponzio, Devotional Thoughts For The Day
5. “God does speak to us, and we need to develop a listening ear and recognize His voice. We need to trust Him and take action on what we hear.” — Irene Bryant
6. “I have complete confidence that God is able to take care of any situation and provide an answer to any question or problem – He has all the resources of the universe to draw upon in helping each one of us through any type of crisis if we will trust Him.” — Charles Stanley, Finding Peace
7. “When you have favor on your life, God will always place people on your path to help you along the way.” — Germany Kent
8. “God does speak to us, and we need to develop a listening ear and recognize His voice. We need to trust Him and take action on what we hear.” — Irene Bryant, Finding Hope in the Midst of Adversity
9. “He taught me that if I wanted to be successful in life, I had to trust in God, work hard, and always do something to help others.” — Kelvin Waites, Hit’em Before They Hit You
10. “I don’t know what God has planned for me or you or anyone, but I do know that in darkness, you discover an indistinguishable light.” — Cory Booker
Christian Trusting God Quotes
1. “By reading the Bible, we learn more about God. The more we learn of Him, the more we love and trust Him.” — Jason A. Ponzio, Devotional Thoughts for Everyday
2. “Here is the fun part in biblical stewardship: once we decide to jump in with both feet, we can trust God will provide what we need for every good deed.” — Jose Figueroa, What Do You Mean is Not My Money?
3. “If we cannot understand God’s plans for us, then learn to trust His unfailing character instead.” — Christian.Net
4. “If you wish to know His purpose before it comes to pass, you can only discover it by His Word.” — Charles Spurgeon
5. “Don’t lose your self-worth or faith in God no matter how many critics rise against you.” — Shaneika Marie
6. “We don’t have to look far in either the Old Testament or the New Testament to see examples of men and women who either trusted God with every part of their lives – wholeheartedly – or who didn’t trust Him at all.” — Bob Beasley, Proverbs 3:5 & 6: The Distilled Essence of the Christian Life
7. “As Christians today, we must learn to trust that God our heavenly Father desires to meet all our needs and He will do it His way.” — Joshua Ray, Renewing Your Mind
8. “The Bible says we can only get to heaven by trusting in God through his Son, Jesus Christ. And we don’t have to earn God’s love or work our way into heaven.” — Rick Warren
9. “In the words of my counselor and friend, ‘It’s not a mess!’ It may look like one, but trust that God is working in all things.” — Tina Samples; Dave Samples, Messed Up Men of the Bible
10. “Keep the right perspective: it’s all good. This boils down to trusting God.” — Joel Osteen, Blessed in the Darkness
Trust In The Lord Quotes
1. “And those who know your name put their trust in you, for you, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek you.” — Psalm 9:10
2. “The reason people pray is because our Lord Jesus Christ directed us to do everything in prayer, trusting that it shall be done.” — Dr. Mary Lee, Prayers: How I Achieve Everything through Prayers
3. “Trusting God does not mean believing he will do what you want, but rather believing he will do everything he knows is good.” — Ken Sande
4. “Everything happens for a reason. Wait on God and trust in Him. He wants the best for us. He wants to take us from glory to glory, and from victory to victory.” — Germany Kent
5. “Put your trust and faith in God and not everyone, because God who created and is guiding you and not people.” — Lynn Bnb
6. “Pray, and let God worry.” ― Martin Luther King, Jr
7. “The more you go with the flow of life and surrender the outcome to God, and the less you seek constant clarity, the more you will find that fabulous things start to show up in your life.” ― Mandy Hale, The Single Woman: Life, Love, and a Dash of Sass
8. “If only we learn to believe in God, trust in Him completely, cooperate with His Will – we will be supremely happy.” — Dada J.P. Vaswani
9. “Take delight in the Lord, and he will give you your heart’s desires.” — Psalm 37:4
10. “May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.” — Unknown
More Trust In God Quotes
1. “A man who does not trust in God lives a life of instability in every facet.” — K. M. Logan, Counting It Joy, A Study of James 1:2-8
2. “A tremendous amount of trust and faith is required to go through spiritual dryness.” — Laurie Penner, When Does It Get Easier?
3. “The truth is God owns everything anyway; He simply trusts us with what is really His.” — James Robor, Keys To Massive Breakthrough
4. “God wants us to trust Him and put all of our circumstances in His hands as we believe that He is working them out for good.” — Jimmy Davis, JOB: 11 Key Bible Study Lessons in the Old Testament Book of Job
5. “I was relying on myself to make sure everything would turn out okay instead of relying on God, even though He has proved to me time and time again that if I would only relax and trust, He always, always comes through.” — Brittany Ann, Putting God First
6. “God also wants us to understand who He is and in that understanding to be still and trust Him.” — Nan Jones, The Perils of a Pastor’s Wife
7. “God calls those who are underprivileged. He calls them because he knows that they are more readily available to receive his grace and not trust in their own effort or ability.” — Sahne Callahan, Joy Through Presence
8. “In praying for the highest good in any situation, you can trust that whatever is truly the best for one’s path will unfold.” — David Paul Doyle; Doyle, Candace, The Voice for Love
9. “God knows how to turn things around. He can turn your sorrow into joy – just let him in.” — Richard Daly, God’s Little Book of Joy
10. “God loves you so much that he is willing to hold something from you for the perfect time!” — Rachel Hamilton
I believe my collection of trust God quotes reminded you that putting your trust in the Lord will bring you peace, no matter what storm you may be facing.
We all face some life challenges, but having God as our leader will help us go through them. Please remember that!