230 Best Guitar Captions And Guitar Quotes For Instagram
Have you been looking for a good guitar caption to post on Instagram? Look no further, because you’ve found the best guitar captions and guitar quotes of all time!
We all know what an amazing talent it is to be able to play the guitar. Do you know what else is awesome? An awesome pic of you with a guitar in your best rockstar pose!
So, even if you’re not an expert at playing the guitar, your photos with this powerful instrument will work wonders when it comes to social media.
That’s why I made this collection of the best guitar captions and quotes to enhance your guitar selfies and pics, and boost your feed on Instagram.
If you want to boost your online presence as a guitarist, use some of the following guitar captions!
30 Best Guitar Captions For Instagram
Let’s first take a look at my top 30 guitar captions that will add extra sparkle to your Instagram post.
1. I need a six-month holiday to just play guitar, twice a year.
2. The guitar is a wonderful instrument that is understood by a few.
3. Go somewhere you’ve never played before.
4. Relax. Be yourself. Play a lot.
5. I bend, but I don’t break.
6. If it was easy everyone would do it.
7. You’re not born with certain skills, you have to acquire them.
8. One does not simply own enough guitars.
9. Nobody can stop me.
10. Guitarists always start in the bedroom.
11. Bass is for people who can’t play guitar.
12. I’ve been imitated so well that I’ve heard people copy my mistakes.
13. Are there going to be guitars there?
14. Music shouldn’t be just a tune, it should be a touch.
15. I haven’t played everywhere, but it’s on my list.
16. I’ve got holes in my guitar.
17. Blues is easy to play, but hard to feel.
18. Keep working in silence.
19. Anyone who uses more than three chords is just showing off.
20. None of it mattered, because there was music.
21. This machine kills fascists.
22. Always traveling, and always with my guitar.
23. Playing the guitar isn’t as easy as it looks.
24. What you bring to your playing is the sum of what you are.
25. Every guitar I own gets used and has its purpose.
26. I just play rhythm guitar.
27. The guitar has a kind of grit and excitement possessed by nothing else.
28. The time I burned my guitar it was like a sacrifice. You sacrifice the things you love. I love my guitar.
29. Guitar playing is just something that came to me and is really second nature now.
30. Go where the guitar takes you.
Cool Guitar Captions For Instagram
Incorporate some of these cool guitar captions into your guitar posts on Instagram. These sayings will help you showcase your talent to others.
1. My first love is Guitar, I am a music lover.
2. Life without happiness is like a guitar without strings.
3. If I were to pluck on your heartstrings, would you strum on mine?
4. Sometimes music is the only medicine the heart and soul need.
5. “Guitars have been the obsession of my life.
6. My first love was the sound of guitar.
7. I play guitar because it lets me dream out loud.
8. Dear music: Thank you for always clearing my head, healing my heart, and lifting my spirits.
9. Where words fail, music speaks.
10. The key to one’s heart is hidden in their playlist.
11. If you hit a wrong note, then make it right by what you play afterward.
12. I’m not trying to play the guitar. I’m trying to play music.
13. Sometimes I feel like the song I’m listening to is exactly what I’m thinking. I love music.
14. I’ll play a lifetime of guitar for you if you promise that you wouldn’t leave my side.
15. With a guitar I would be able to express the things I felt in sounds.
16. You just got with the flow because life is just all about how you feel.
17. You must relate your guitar playing to the world at large, and vice versa.
18. I liked guitar videos way before they were on Instagram.
19. The beautiful thing about learning is nobody can take it away from you.
20. To me, a guitar is kind of like a woman. You don’t know why you like ’em but you do.
21. True love is that thing you’ll never have to chase, I never chase my guitar.
22. Music doesn’t lie. If there is something to be changed in this world, then it can only happen through music.
23. One day you pick up the guitar and you feel like a great master, and the next day you feel like a fool. It’s because we’re different every day, but the guitar is always the same…beautiful.
24. Garlic is to my food what bass guitar is to music.
25. I never wanted to sing. I just wanted to play rhythm guitar – hide in the back and just play.
26. Besides being a guitar player, I’m a big fan of the guitar. I love that damn instrument.
27. The guitar is like cuisine and you can’t expect people to eat the same thing all the time.
28. The guitar is your first wing. It’s assigned and designed to unfold your vision and imagination.
29. You don’t just go to the studio and say, ‘I’m going to write a hit.’ It becomes a hit when people like your compositions.
30. Life is better when you’re playing guitar.
31. Maybe if musicians got off their blogs and picked up their guitars, the music business would be in better shape.
32. A guitar is just theoretically built wrong. Each string is an interval of fourths, and then the B string is off. Theoretically, that’s not right, all the strings should be off.
33. Some schools teach that you must think, breathe, and live guitar twenty-four hours a day. This is obsessive.
34. The more you learn, the less you know about guitars.
35. When you don’t believe in yourself, your best friend and your guitar will believe in you.
36. Music is freedom, and being free is the closest I’ve ever felt to being spiritual.
37. Bedtime? More like shred time.
38. The guitar is a meditative tool to touch God and find love within yourself.
39. I wanted to connect my guitar to human emotions.
40. Starts out slow and then fizzles out altogether.
41. The guitar is like cuisine and you can’t expect people to eat the same thing all the time.
42. Fake friends believe in rumors; real friends believe in you and your guitar.
43. My vocation is more in composition really than anything else-building up harmonies using the guitar, orchestrating the guitar like an arm, a guitar army.
44. What is the difference between a savings bond and a guitarist? Eventually, a savings bond will mature and earn money.
45. Guitars don’t care if you look at other guitars.
Guitarist Instagram Captions
Here are some more good guitar captions for all the passionate guitar players who enjoy listening to the sound of guitar.
1. Life is not easy, but it feels good to live it while playing guitar.
2. The guitar comes more out of its limitations for me, like putting it in a weird tuning and then just going places.
3. Sometimes you just don’t need a doctor, sometimes your best friend and your guitar are the therapy.
4. For me, I think the only danger is being too much in love with guitar playing. The music is the most important thing and the guitar is only the instrument.
5. The guitar part is the pivot of everything we do, so if you change the guitar part you no longer have what it is.
6. Not every person who holds a guitar is a guitarist, similarly not every person who holds your heart is your lover.
7. Life is nothing without friends and guitars!
8. I learned to tune a guitar by ear. That method has served me pretty well.
9. Any guitar solo should reflect the music that it’s soloing over and not just be existing in its own sort of little world.
10. But the guitar, when you think about it, is the most versatile, really. I mean you can pick it up and take it with you wherever you go.
11. You will hear I love you from my heart like you can hear the music from a guitar.
12. Traveling will open your heart to new melodies.
13. You are not alone, you have your guitar.
14. To travel is to live, to travel while playing guitar is to LIVE.
15. A world to see, everything to learn with my guitar.
16. I rather play the guitar.
17. My life goal? To play guitar in as many different countries as possible.
18. If I can’t bring my guitar with me, I don’t want to go.
19. Somewhere on earth playing guitar.
20. If you don’t like to travel with your guitar, don’t talk to me.
21. The future belongs to the competent. Get good, get better, be the best!
22. Thoughts become melodies.
23. So I’m the lead guitar player, nice to meet you.
24. My guitar is the only girl that hasn’t broken my heart.
25. Had guitar lessons for five years just to find out that girls love the lead singer more.
26. I do a lot of guitar plucking so watch out.
27. Girl, what you know about fingerpicking?
28. You only got one chance to live; learn to play the guitar.
29. Hope is the only thing stronger than fear, pick up your guitar, and start playing.
30. Blessed to be alive and be able to play guitar.
31. Only my guitar and I can change my life.
32. I don’t believe in magic, I believe in the true love between my guitar and me.
33. Playing guitar is a journey, not a goal.
34. Why can’t Woody play his guitar? He doesn’t know where his Pixar is.
35. My wife asked me to quit playing ‘Wonderwall’ on guitar. I said maybe…
36. Not a single great guitarist ever gave up.
37. Never B♭, sometimes B♯, always B♮.
38. Guitar picks can physically run away. That’s a fact.
39. By “Tax return” you mean “New guitar”, right?
40. I don’t always sing along, but when I do, I sing along to the guitar solo as well.
41. I used the “#” in front of everything before Instagram.
42. You can’t buy happiness but you can buy guitars, and that’s kind of the same thing.
43. If somebody says you have too many guitars, unfriend them, you don’t need that kind of negativity in your life.
44. It’s those alone-time practicing that really shapes a guitarist.
Guitar Captions For Pics And Selfies
A guitar photo without a good guitar caption is just another guitar photo. But if you add a cool caption to it, it will look like a work of art!
Scroll down to see an awesome list of guitar captions that are perfect for your pics and selfies.
1. Confidence Level: Selfie with my guitar.
2. Look at me taking selfies and stuff.
3. A selfie is worth a thousand songs.
4. Now the picture is complete!
5. Selfie time with my guitar.
6. My favorite part about this selfie is the invisible guitar.
7. May your day feel as good as taking this perfect selfie on the first try.
8. This selfie has its own melody.
9. Born to stand out with selfies with my guitar.
10. A good friend knows all your stories; a best friend plays guitar with you.
11. But first, let me grab my guitar and take a selfie.
12. The forces that changed American society also nurtured the music and the audience for the electric guitar.
13. The guitar is the easiest instrument to play and the hardest to play well.
14. Guitars have been the obsession of my life. I first picked one up at the age of four and I’ve been a guitar junkie ever since.
15. Breaking the rules with our guitars.
16. They know me better than I know myself but not as my guitar.
17. This makes me happy.
18. This is what I was talking about when I said I’m a guitarist.
19. Sometimes you just don’t need a doctor, sometimes your best friend and your guitar is the therapy.
20. Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself when playing guitar.
21. Guitar playing is both extremely easy for me and extremely difficult for me at the same time.
22. A guitar is a lot like life, it can be strummed gently or you can play it furiously, either way, all the resonance is temporary.
23. If you like something, rock it. If you want to rock a cape every day, go for it.
24. Trust and rhythm in a picture.
25. I know looks and talent are not everything, but I have them just in case.
26. I’m sorry I exist, here, a selfie with my guitar.
27. People take 300 selfies just to post one. This is the only one I took!
28. Reality called, so I hung up and started playing guitar.
29. My main girl and I having some fun.
30. Some call it arrogant, I call it confidence.
31. The amazing combination of a good friendship and playing guitar is unbreakable.
Best Guitar Quotes For Guitar Lovers
After that extensive collection of guitar captions, let’s now look at some guitar quotes. Here are a few choice words on guitars said by the greatest artists in the world.
1. “The guitar is the best form of self-expression I know. Everything else, and I’m just sort of tripping around, trying to figure my way through life.” — Slash
2. “I am up there on stage alone with that guitar. I don’t have to consider no one else and whether they are comfortable. I need very little.” — Lauryn Hill
3. “His heart was like a battered guitar; worn and scuffed from a life spent out on the road, but still capable of bringing forth beautiful music.” — Unknown
4. “I’m left-handed, but my dad taught me to play guitar right-handed.” — Dustin Diamond
5. “I’m only myself when I have a guitar in my hands.” — George Harrison
6. “If you play acoustic guitar you’re the depressed, sensitive guy.” — Elliott Smith
7. “I like to be quiet and play guitar and just chill.” — Post Malone
8. “Where words fail, music speaks.” — Hans Christian Andersen
9. “I want every girl in the world to pick up a guitar and start screaming.” — Courtney Love
10. “Sometimes, you just know… the pretty amazing feeling isn’t it?” — Unknown
11. “When I’m having a bad day, I pick up my guitar.” — Michelle Branch
12. “If we replaced guns with guitars, then the world would be a concert.” — Thomas Ian Nicholas
13. “A guitar is more than just a sound box… it is part of your soul.” — Manuel Velazquez
14. “I did buy an electric guitar while shooting Split.” — Anya Taylor-Joy
15. “A guitar is like an old friend that is there with me.” — B.B. King
16. “The guitar’s not all that expensive either when you compare it to gettin’ a tooth pulled or something.” — Merle Haggard
17. “Enthusiasm is everything. It must be taut and vibrating like a guitar string.” — Pele
18. “You know what has one strap? Machine guns. You know what else? Electric guitars.” — Jackie Filgo
19. “The only way to get truly amazing on guitar is to learn other people’s styles and songs. Period. Don’t be afraid to explore your own style in time.” — Unknown
20. “Think of the smile you have the power to put on somebody’s face with your playing. Remember how strong the power of music is.” — Unknown
21. “Go with the flow, and let your creative juices flood out. Sounds messy. But oh so much fun.” — Unknown
22. “It’s a running theme isn’t it this one? Always remember to enjoy and love playing the guitar. Get the right guidance and tuition, and you’ll achieve this vital state.” — Unknown
23. “Who says you need to read music to totally crush it at playing the guitar? Not Stevie Ray for one. You have no limitations. Use your ears, follow a structured practice routine. Now you’ll become a great guitar player.” — Unknown
24. “Play like nobody is listening. Go wild. This guitar-playing thing is unbelievable fun in epic proportions if you let it be.” — Unknown
25. “The guitar is a much more efficient machine than a computer. More responsive.” — Colin Greenwood
26. “Owning a handgun doesn’t make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician.” — Jeff Cooper
27. “The heavy guitars are the ones that sound good. They are not that comfortable, but they do sound great.” — Neal Schon
28. “Jeff is the guy who took the instrument of the guitar into the furthest reaches of guitar universe and nobody ever – nobody even comes close.” — Matthew Longfellow
29. “Soon as I could play one guitar chord and laid my ear upon that wood, I was gone. My soul was sold. Music was everything from then on.” — John Prine
30. “I’ve always wanted to smash a guitar over someone’s head. You just can’t do that with a piano.” — Elton John
31. “Sometimes you want to give up the guitar, you’ll hate the guitar. But if you stick with it, you’re gonna be rewarded.” — Jimi Hendrix
32. “I would like for us to have dinner, one of these nights. Candlelight.” — Abe Burrows
33. “I play guitar and sing when I’m not busy with school and acting.” — Kaitlyn Dever
34. “From the strings of my guitar, that seeks only your love, a voice comes forth, that speaks of kisses, lost on your lips, my heart sings with newfound happiness, at the dawning of this new love.” — Marcel Camus
35. “Your talent is a gift. It’s like getting a guitar for Christmas; you gotta practice to get the most out of it.” — Unknown
36. “The guitar is a small orchestra. It is polyphonic. Every string is a different color, a different voice.” — Andres Segovia
37. “It takes a big man to play a little guitar.” — Brian Gunn
38. “Guitar playing isn’t really for everybody.” — Brad Paisley
39. “Technically, I’m not a guitar player, all I play is truth and emotion.” — Jimi Hendrix
40. “I just go where the guitar takes me.” — Angus Young
41. “Surf music is actually just the sound of the waves played on a guitar: that wet, splashy sound.” — Dick Dale
42. “Flannel shirts, denim, Converse, a guitar, messy hair? That’s literally me.” — Alessia Cara
43. “The guitar was my weapon, my shield to hide behind.” — Brian May
44. “I wanted to connect my guitar to human emotions.” — B. King
45. “The violin is my mistress, but the guitar is my master.” — Niccolo Paganini
46. “I play the guitar and the piano and have a group of guys who I play with. They’re uber-talented.” — Ryan Eggold
47. “All I want for Christmas is a rock n roll electric guitar…” — Chuck Berry
48. “99% of people who come out on stage with a guitar can’t play the guitar. You just demonstrated what that thing was actually intended for.” — Simon Cowell
49. “With a guitar, I would be able to express the things I felt in sounds.” — William Christopher Handy
50. “I’m a lady from the valley / Coming out to check a band / See I’m crazy into rock and roll / I got to have a guitar man.” — Bob Esty
51. “Guitar is something you kind of embrace, and the piano is something you kind of when you play it, you sort of push it away. It feels very different.” — Nick Cave
52. “Maybe if musicians got off their blogs and picked up their guitars, the music business would be in better shape.” — Josh Schwartz
53. “Guitar was my weapon, my shield to hide behind.” — Brian May
54. “As far as guitar picking, if I make the same mistakes at the same time every day, people will start calling it a style.” — John Prine
55. “I believe every guitar player inherently has something unique about their guitar playing.” — Jimmy Page
56. “The guitar is the coolest instrument in the world.” — Steve Vai
57. “Everybody finds learning guitar hard at first. Nothing worth having in life is meant to come easy. So get on it. Get stuck in. You can do it.” — Unknown
58. “The disgusting stink of a too-loud electric guitar; now that’s my idea of a good time.” — Frank Zappa
59. “My life has been a roller coaster ride, but somehow I’ve always been able to land on my feet and still play the guitar.” — Ace Frehley
60. “Nothing is more beautiful than a guitar. Except, possibly two.” — Frederic Chopin
61. “Guitar is easy, all it takes is 5 fingers, 6 strings and 1 a**hole” — Keith Richards
62. “Music is a necessity. After food, air, water, and warmth, music is the next necessity of life.” — Keith Richards
63. “I remember I took a music course in junior year of high school, and some girl brought in ‘Teardrops On My Guitar,’ and she was like, ‘Isn’t this song great?’ And everyone was like, ‘Who’s Taylor Swift?’ And now, every time I listen to Taylor Swift, I remember that moment.” — Mitski
64. “Shut Up and Play your Guitar.” — Frank Zappa
65. “The guitar is a miniature orchestra in itself.” — Ludwig van Beethoven
66. “That point when all your learned skills and knowledge on the guitar enable you to start creating your own music is an epic life-changing moment my friend.” — Unknown
67. “Learn as much as you can, work on those core techniques, and tomorrow you could be writing your own Purple Haze.” — Unknown
68. “My sister and I – she’s a musician – we jam all the time. We always play around for giggles with stuff that seem unconventional or stuff that seems funny. A lot of the stuff sometimes is just a response from jam sessions in her room, so she’ll be on the guitar or the keyboard, and we’ll just start singing and doing stuff.” — Andra Day
69. “Someone told me the smile on my face gets bigger when I play the guitar.” — Niall Horan
70. “My guitar is not a thing. It is an extension of myself. It is who I am.” — Joan Jett
71. “The guitar is the instrument most complete and richest in its harmonic and polyphonic possibilities.” — Manuel de Falla
72. “Guitar is just something I can do. So much of it now is muscle memory, just instinct.” — St. Vincent
73. “The guitar is your first wings. It’s assigned and designed to unfold your vision and imagination.” — Carlos Santana
74. “Any guitar solo should reflect the music that it’s soloing over and not just be existing in its own sort of little world.” — John Frusciante
75. “Every time you pick up your guitar to play, play as if it’s the last time.” — Eric Clapton
76. “To me a guitar is kind of like a woman. You don’t know why you like it, but you do.” — Waylon Jennings
77. “If you pick up a guitar and it says, ‘take me, I’m yours,’ then that’s the one for you.” — Frank Zappa
78. “When God plays guitar he uses Jeff Beck’s hands.” — Steve Lukather
79. “It’s been up to me to inspire me.” — Eric Clapton
80. “If you wanna write a song, ask a guitar” — Neil Young
Wrapping It Up
I hope you enjoyed reading these cool guitar captions and quotes!
Whether you’re a guitar master or you’re learning to play it from scratch, these guitar captions will help you show off your talent to your friends and followers on Instagram.
So, which one is your favorite?
Until next time!