If you’ve been searching for a good quote to inspire you and help you get through difficult times, you’ve landed on the right page!
You’ll be happy to hear about my collection of inspirational God give me strength quotes that helped me through my toughest times, and I hope they will do the same for you.
Not so long ago, I was going through one of the hardest times of my life. There were moments I thought I wasn’t going to make it. I was so sad that I wanted to die. But, here I am, alive and stronger than ever!
What helped me the most was reading inspirational quotes and God give me strength prayer quotes. Words hold great power and are able to lift us up more than you’d imagine.
If you’re in the same position, and are looking for inspiration and motivation to help you get through life’s challenges, spiritual quotes can be of great help.
In this article, you’ll find a collection of incredibly inspirational and uplifting God give me strength quotes to help you pick yourself up and keep going.
You are not alone, God is with you, and these powerful quotes will remind you of that.
Take a look!
Top 10 God Give Me Strength Quotes
I’ll start off with the top 10 God give me strength quotes that I personally like the most. Take a look!
1. “God will always be there with us and give us the strength to meet the difficulties in life.” – Wendell E. Mettey
2. “God! Give me strength to face today’s challenges, So I could come up with a better version of myself.” – Sejal
3. “God give me the strength to get up when I fall – and the grace to forgive those who gave me the push.” – Nishan Panwar
4. “Ask God to give you strength to endure, and rest assured, He will take care of you.” – Joel Osteen
5. “For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength.” – Philippians 4:13
6. “God’s strength in your weakness is his presence in your life.” – Andy Stanley
7. “I can be changed by what happens to me. But I refuse to be reduced by it.” — Maya Angelou
8. “Great is the height I just scale, but the prospect of glory gives me strength.” – Propertius
9. “I’m going to keep on keeping on as long as I’ve got my health and strength, and God gives me that will to do it.” – Sharon Jones
10. “God give me strength to face a fact though it slays me.” – Thomas Huxley
God Please Give Me Strength To Overcome Quotes
Below you’ll find some awesome God give me strength quotes to help you overcome all life’s challenges.
1. “Dear God, if I ever lose my hope, please give me strength and replenish my soul.”
2. “God give me strength to keep going. You’re the answer to my prayers, the calm after the storm, and the solution to my problems.”
3. “But the Lord stood with me and gave me strength.” – 2 Tim 4:17 (Bible Verse)
4. “Keep your head up. God gives his hardest battles to his strongest soldiers.”
5. “Dear God, I’ve tried my best, but if today I lose my hope. Please tell me that your plans are better than my dreams.”
6. “God give me the strength to journey these untraveled roads of life! Give me the wisdom and insight to prosper in your light during this journey!” – Nishan Panwar
7. “Dear Lord, please give me the strength to make it through tomorrow with a smile.”
8. “People are always more encouraged when we share how God’s grace helped us in weakness than when we brag about our strengths.” — Rick Warren
9. “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” – Isaiah 41:10 (Bible Verse)
10. “God, give me strength each day to fight for my family.” – Nehemiah 4:14 (Bible Verse)
11. “Lord, I surrender my heart to you. I give you all my disappointments, pain, and sufferings that you alone can understand. Please give me the strength to move forward.”
12. “Dear god, give me strength for tough times, positivity for good times, ambition for the future, and keep my heart big no matter if it breaks.”
13. “Dear God, I pray that You give me the strength to forge ahead in life and fulfill the destiny that You have placed in front of me.”
14. “God, give me strength, both spiritually and physically, to do the work you have called me to do.”
15. “God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.” – Psalms 46:1 (Bible Verse)
16. “Dear god, Please be with me and give me the strength to meet the difficulties of life.”
17. “For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength.” – Philippians 4:13 (Bible Verse)
18. “Dear God, please help me today. Give me strength when I am weak, lend me a shoulder when I need to cry, and help me when I fall.”
19. “God will not give you a burden that you can’t handle. So if you are in a mess that is impossible to resolve, think of it as a compliment. God thinks You can do it. Believe in God.”
20. “God is the source of unlimited power, and we’re made to receive His strength into our lives. We are wired for God.”
Inspirational God Give Me Strength Quotes
You can use these God give me strength quotes as mantras or prayers during challenging times.
1. “I asked God for strength, and God gave me difficulties to make me strong.”
2. “Dear God… I don’t ask you to make my life easier, but I ask you to give me the strength to face all my troubles.”
3. “Dear God, give me the strength to move through my day with grace and love in my heart.” — Jill Alman Bernstein
4. “I lift up my eyes to the mountains—where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth.”
5. “God, You are bigger than all my problems. Please calm the storms in my head and let me see it all clear.”
6. “Dear Lord, please give me the strength to make it through tomorrow with a smile.”
7. “Dear God, if I hurt others, give me the strength to apologize… If people hurt me, give me the strength to forgive.”
8. “God!!! Give me strength to face today’s challenges, So I could come up with a better version of myself.” – Sejal
9. “Don’t complain to god about our big difficulty but face it, and witness how powerful our god is.”
10. “Dear God: Please give me the strength to break free from things that are breaking me. Help me move on with my life.”
11. “The Lord is my strength and my song; he has given me victory. This is my God, and I will praise him— my father’s God, and I will exalt him.” – Exodus 15:2
12. “He gives power to the weak and strength to the powerless.” – Isaiah 40:29
13. “Dear God, when I am weak, please give me strength. Please lift me up when I am exhausted. And please help me to keep going.”
14. “If God holds me to be a pure instrument for the spread of nonviolence in place of the awful violence now ruling the earth, He will give me the strength and show me the way.” – Mahatma Gandhi
15. “Even if I sometimes think that everything is falling apart and that there is no end to this agony, deep down I know that You will protect me and guide me through it all.”
16. “Lord, I bring you my burdens, and you know my situation. You know I can’t make it without you. Comfort my heart, give me strength, and help me carry on.”
17. “My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.” – Psalm 73:26
18. “The human capacity for burden is like bamboo – far more flexible than you’d ever believe at first glance.” — Jodi Picoult
19. “Dear God, if one day I lose my hope and purpose, give me confidence that your destiny is better than anything I ever dreamed.”
20. “We are stronger, gentler, more resilient, and more beautiful than any of us imagine.” — Mark Nepo
See also: 60 Inspirational You Are Stronger Than You Think Quotes
God Give Me Patience Quotes
Staying patient when things are going horribly wrong isn’t easy, but it’s the key to staying sane!
Ask God to give you patience with one of these God give me strength and patience quotes.
1. “The Lord is my strength and my song; He has given me victory. This is my God, and I will praise Him, my father’s God, and I will exalt Him.” – Exodus 15:2 (Bible Verse)
2. “May the God who gives endurance and encouragement give you the same attitude of mind toward each other that Christ Jesus had.” – Romans 15:5
3. “Dear god, I am sick and tired of being sick and tired. I reach forward today, touch the hem of your garment, and receive my healing. Yes, I want to get well. Give me the faith to walk in freedom and victory.” – Sharon Jaynes
4. “O God, how easily I make them happy! Give me strength to be always the light of their lives and so lead them to you!” — Mother Teresa
5. “No one makes a lock without a key. That’s why God won’t give you problems without solutions.”
6. “Lord, give me the strength to accomplish what You’ve given me to do and the faith to trust You that what I haven’t been able to accomplish You’ve already assigned to someone else.” – Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
7. “Lord, grant me the strength to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and forgiveness when I finally snap.”
8. “Dear Lord, I come to You today, I need your help to scale through these difficult times. Hold my hands, lead me on to the place of peace that passes understanding.”
9. “Those with knowledge know when to be quiet, and those with understanding know how to remain calm.” – Proverbs 17:27 (Bible Verse)
10. “Dear God: I need you more than ever. Please bring peace to my confusion, joy to my sadness, and hope to my heart.”
11. “There was a time, in the not-so-distant past, that if you didn’t have what you needed on Thanksgiving, you were pretty much going to have to wait until Friday. Not anymore!” – Monica Johnson
12. “Heavenly Father, You know every decision I need to make and every challenge I face. Please forgive me for the times that I try to figure this life out on my own. I need you. I need your Holy Spirit to give me strength, wisdom, and direction. Amen.”
13. “When we long for life without difficulties, remind us that oaks grow strong in contrary winds and diamonds are made under pressure.” — Peter Marshall
14. “God can even give you the strength to keep going within those difficult situations. God calls us to maintain our faith and integrity, and we respond by trusting in Him.” – David Weyrick
15. “You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.” — Marcus Aurelius
16. “The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and he helps me. My heart leaps for joy, and with my song, I praise him. The Lord is the strength of his people, a fortress of salvation for his anointed one.” – Psalm 28:7-8 (Bible Verse)
17. “Stand up for your rights and be brave, and don’t be intimidated. Read your Bible. That’s really given me strength, and it will give you strength. Pray, and use God’s name, Jehovah. And never tell a lie, ever.” – Margaret Kean
18. “God can even give you the strength to keep going within those difficult situations. God calls us to maintain our faith and integrity, and we respond by trusting in Him.” – David Weyrick
19. “God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things that I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.” — Reinhold Niebuhr
20. “Dear God, please grant me the luck to cross all the obstacles ahead with a fighting spirit!”
See also: 60 Powerful Prayers For Good Luck To Help You Succeed
God Give Me Strength Quotes To Motivate You
Here’s a collection of motivational God give me strength quotes to finish up with. Take a look!
1. “God’s strength in your weakness is his presence in your life.” – Andy Stanley
2. “God is good, even when life is not. Believe in Him.”
3. “The Lord was pleased to strengthen us, and remove all fear from us, and disposed of our hearts to be as useful as possible.” – Richard Allen
4. “Dear God, give me strength for tough times, positivity for good times, ambition for the future, and keep my heart big no matter if it breaks.”
5. “Those with knowledge know when to be quiet, and those with understanding know how to remain calm.” – Proverbs 17:27 (Bible Verse)
6. “Lord, please calm my heart and take away my anxiety.”
7. “The Lord gives strength to his people; the Lord blesses his people with peace.” – Psalm 29:11
8. “Life is not easy for any of us. But what of that? We must have perseverance and, above all, confidence in ourselves. We must believe we are gifted for something and that this thing must be attained.” — Marie Curie
9. “He reached down from on high and took hold of me; He drew me out of deep waters.” – Samuel 22:17
10. “God, please give me patience, if you give me the strength, I will just punch them in the face.”
11. “Yes Lord! Please give me strength, wisdom, and direction. Amen!”
12. “In my hard times, when problems upon problems strike, I’ll put my faith in You, Lord. I refuse to give in to the enemy. I’ll trust in You.”
See also: 70 Best Trust God Quotes To Boost Your Spiritual Growth
13. “But you, Lord, do not be far from me. You are my strength; come quickly to help me.” – Psalm 22:19
14. “She is clothed with strength and dignity; she can laugh at the days to come.” – Proverbs 31:25
15. I don’t pray for God to take my problems away, I pray only for God to give me the strength to go through them.”
16. “You say: I don’t know if I can make it. God says: I will give you strength.”
17. “Dear God, give me the strength to move through my day with grace and love in my heart.” – Jill Alman Bernstein
18. “God, give me strength to get through today. You know the struggles I have to face. The ups and downs along the way, the need for me to find my place.” – Kim-Lee Patterson
19. “Keep your head up. God gives his hardest battles to his strongest soldiers.”
20. “God, I want to keep going, but I’m feeling tired. I’m asking for your help to overcome all my weaknesses.”
See also: 120 Emotionally Tired Quotes For All The Broken People
If you’re going through challenging times, you need all the help you can get to stay inspired and keep yourself from drowning in negative thoughts.
To that end, I’ve collected these beautiful and powerful God give me strength quotes to help you stay connected with the divine source of love and strength. When I say God, that’s exactly what I mean – love.
Another important thing to keep in mind during hard times is self-compassion. When life is tough, you need to be extra gentle with yourself. I have a collection of self-compassion quotes to help you love yourself more, even during the hardest times. Check it out!
Until next time!
Read next: 70 Beautiful May God Bless You Quotes For Your Loved Ones