80 Beautiful Bride Quotes For Every Bride’s Special Day
Have you been searching for the right words to express your bride’s perspective on your or someone else’s wedding day? Well, your search is over because you have found the most beautiful bride quotes you’ll ever read!
Whether you’re a bride-to-be or a bridesmaid who wants to incorporate some lovely quotes into their wedding speech, you’ll find the most beautiful quotes that will do wonders right here!
These beautiful bride quotes will help you make this special day even more special with inspiring words of wisdom from some of the most famous minds in history.
You’ll be able to show your favorite person how much they mean to you.
I’ve got romantic bride quotes, wedding quotes, marriage quotes, as well as some nice love quotes to use for your own wedding.
These words of love will prepare you for the big day and help you take your wedding vows, speech, or toast to the next level.
Let’s dive into my collection of the most beautiful bride quotes!
Top 20 Beautiful Bride Quotes
Here is my collection of the top 20 most beautiful bride quotes that paint a perfect picture of the bride’s beauty and glory.
1. “There is no greater feeling than when a groom turns to see his bride and has tears in his eyes because she is so beautiful.” — Tim Allen
2. “As if you were on fire from within. The moon lives in the lining of your skin.” — Pablo Neruda
3. “Love must be the first thought and the last thought of the day, if you wish to live in peace and happiness.” — Leon Brown
4. “Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary, love gives us a fairy tale.” — Melissa Brown
5. “Nothing shines out more than a bride in her most natural state.” — Masaba Gupta
6. “The perfect accompaniment to a lovely dinner is not an ageless wine, but a beautiful woman.” — Anthony T. Hincks
7. “Every bride is beautiful. It’s like newborn babies or puppies. They can’t help it” — Emme Rollins, ‘Dear Rockstar‘
8. “Happiness and confidence are the prettiest things you can wear on your wedding day.” — Taylor Swift
9. “You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”—- Dr. Seuss
10. “A wedding dress is both intimate and personal for a woman – it must reflect this personality and style of the bride.” — Carolina Herrera
11. “Bride: A woman with a fine prospect of happiness behind her.” — Ambrose Bierce
12. “A virtuous bride is more valuable than a beautiful one.” — Matshona Dhliwayo
13. “Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.” — Emily Bronte
14. “All I ever wanted was to be a se*y bride, and actually, I think I’ve turned into a romantic bride.” — Poppy Delevingne
15. “They will stop calling brides beautiful after today- you have simply set the standard too high.” — Anna Godbersen
16. “You are the most beautiful bride there ever could be. Don’t let anyone else tell you otherwise.” — Selena Gomes
17. “On your wedding day, you should look like yourself at your most beautiful.” — Bobbi Brown
18. “Every bride is irresistibly beautiful.” — Emme Rollins
19. “A young bride can put on makeup at 6 in the morning and look fabulous at midnight.” — Cathy Guisewite
20. “A bride will always be the belle of the ball at her own wedding.” — Anthony T. Hincks
Romantic Bride Quotes For Her Special Day
Let’s continue with this list of beautiful bride quotes filled with romance. They’ll warm the heart of any bride.
1. “And I knew exactly how old Walt Disney’s Cinderella felt when she found her prince.” — Elizabeth Young
2. “I thought angels don’t walk on Earth, but then I saw you as a blushing bride walking down the aisle.” — Unknown
3. “When it’s over, I wanna say: All my life, I was a bride married to amazement, I was the bridegroom, taking the world into my arms.” — Mary Oliver
4. “The true beauty of the bride lies in the eyes of the groom.” — Unknown
5. “There’s no more pleasurable feeling than when a groom sees his bride and has tears, awe, and love in his eyes because she looks gorgeous as hell.” — Unknown
6. “A loving woman finds heaven or hell on the day she is made a bride.” — Lena Lathrop
7. “A smile is the most beautiful curve on a bride’s face.” — Unknown
8. “I always imagine myself as a bride who will wear a gown, with a long train and veil.” — Sushmita Sen
9. “There’s no one who carries more dreams in their eyes than a bride walking down the aisle.” — Unknown
10. “I will tell him that I’ve always thought he was a monster. And that I want to be his bride.” — Yangzee Choo
11. “Today all the childhood dreams of playing dress up and imagining yourself as the bride will come alive. I know the reality will far surpass your dreams and you’ll be the most gorgeous bride to ever walk down the aisle.” — Unknown
12. “There’s no better representation of beauty than a bride who unabashedly, unapologetically, and unequivocally is herself. That’s the beauty you’ll never forget once you experience it – with your own eyes.” — Unknown
13. “The earth is like a beautiful bride who needs no man made jewels to heighten her loveliness.” — Khalil Gibran
14. “They will simply stop calling brides beautiful after today. You have set the standards too high.” — Unknown
15. “Dreams are a beautiful bride that holds our hands to enter a world more glorious than this one.” — Subhan Zein
Marriage Quotes For A Beautiful Bride
Check out these beautiful quotes from famous poets, philosophers, and artists capturing one of the most powerful bonds two people can share – marriage.
1. “True love stories never have endings.” — Richard Bach
2. “I love being married. It’s so great to find one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.” — Rita Rudner
3. “A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.” — Mignon McLaughlin
4. “One day, in your search for happiness, you discover a partner by your side, and you realize that your happiness has come to help you search.” — Robert Brault
5. “Happy marriages begin when we marry the ones we love, and they blossom when we love the ones we marry.” — Tom Mullen
6. “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” — Lao Tzu
7. “A happy marriage is the union of two good forgivers.” — Robert Quillen
8. “Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction.” — Antoine De Saint, Exupery
9. “Before you marry a person you should first make them use a computer with slow Internet to see who they really are.” — Will Ferrell
10. “There is no more lovely, friendly and charming relationship, communion or company, than a good marriage.” — Martin Luther
11. “I love being married. It’s so great to find one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.” — Rita Rudner
12. “Only married people understand you can be miserable and happy at the same time.” — Chris Rock
13. “Marriage is…sharing life with your best friend, enjoying the journey along the way and arriving at every destination…together.” — Fawn Weaver
14. “A marriage is not a noun; it’s a verb. It isn’t something you get. It’s the way you love your partner every day.” — Barbara De Angelis
15. “The highest happiness on earth is the happiness of marriage.” — William Lyon Phelps
Wedding Quotes For Happily Ever After
The following wedding quotes are perfect words to express your love or wish someone else love on their wedding day.
1. “Take all my love, my love, yea, take them all.” — Shakespeare, ‘Sonnet 40’.
2. “To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides.” — David Viscott
3. “We are all a little weird and life’s a little weird. And we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.” — Dr. Seuss
4. “If the bride and groom are relaxed and happy, everything flows from there. Big or small, formal or informal – there is no right way. The most important thing is that the couple feels loved and enjoys their big day.” — James William Middleton
5. “When I saw you, I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew.” — Arrigo Boito
6. “When we love, we always strive to become better than we are. When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.” — Paulo Coelho, ‘The Alchemist’
7. “You are every reason, every hope and every dream I’ve ever had.” — Nicholas Sparks, ‘The Notebook’
8. “I would rather share one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone.” — J. R. R. Tolkien
9. “The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.” — Audrey Hepburn
10. “In all the world, there is no heart for me like yours. In all the world there is no love for you like mine.” — Maya Angelou
11. “In the arithmetic of love, one plus one equals everything, and two minus one equals nothing.” — Mignon McLaughlin
12. “I don’t want you to be my fan. I want you to be mine.” — Emme Rollins, ‘Dear Rockstar‘
13. “When I get to the end of my life, and I ask one final ‘What have I done?’ Let my answer be: ‘I have done love.” — Jennifer Pastiloff
14. “I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow.” — Leo Christopher
15. “I love you, not only for what you are but for what I am when I am with you. I love you, not only for what you have made of yourself but for what you are making of me.” — Roy Croft
Beautiful Bride Quotes You Can Use For Your Own Wedding
Now, here are some beautiful bride quotes to inspire you on your own wedding day.
1. “Doubt thou the stars are fire; Doubt that the sun doth move; Doubt truth to be a liar; But never . doubt I love.” — William Shakespeare
2. “The only time a man should make a woman cry is when he says ‘I do.” — Unknown
3. “I would rather share one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone.” — J. R. R. Tolkien
4. “When it’s over, I want to say: this “indeed” was the most special day of my life.” — Unknown
5. “You are every reason, every hope and every dream I’ve ever had.” — Nicholas Sparks
6. “I want to be your favorite hello and your hardest goodbye.” — Unknown
7. “What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
8. “I dreamed of a wedding of elaborate elegance, the venue filled with friends and family. I asked him what kind of wedding he wished for. He said the one that would make me his wife.” — Unknown
9. “Grief can take care of itself, but to get the full value of joy, you must have somebody to divide it with.” — Mark Twain
10. “The minute I heard my first love story, I started looking for you, not knowing how blind that was. Lovers don’t finally meet somewhere. They’re in each other all along.” — Rumi
11. “A hundred hearts would be too few to carry all my love for you.” — Unknown
12. “Faith makes all things possible. Love makes all things easy. ” — Dwight Moody
13. You will find, as you look back upon your life, that the moments when you have truly lived are the moments when you have done things in the spirit of love.” — Henry Drummond
14. “The real act of marriage takes place in the heart, not in the ballroom or church or synagogue. It’s a choice you make on your wedding day, and over and over again and that choice is reflected in the way you treat your husband.” — Barbara De Angelis
15. “If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you.” — A. A. Milne
I hope you enjoyed reading my collection of beautiful bride quotes.
A wedding day letter with fancy and lengthy wording can often fail where the right wedding quote can succeed.
So, if you want your bride quote to bring tears to everyone’s eyes on this special day, you can count on this article.
Until next time!